On FutureHub, NTU's vacancies and events website, we advertise vacancies from a huge range of employers wishing to recruit our students and graduates.
Our advertisements and vacancies include:
- UK and international graduate jobs
- voluntary and part-time vacancies
- postgraduate / research opportunities.
If you know the type of work you are interested in, you can also receive email alerts to vacancies matching your interests.
Other useful websites
- Prospects Vacancies - a job search engine to find a job in the UK that matches what you're looking for.
- Targetjobs.co.uk - graduate Jobs - search for immediate and finalist vacancies as well as work experience and internships, advice and information.
- WikiJob - graduate opportunities
- Times Top 100 - Top100 graduate recruiters.
- Milkround - graduate opportunities, advice and information.
- Graduate jobs - graduate opportunities.
Copies of the following are available from the Employability Team:
- Prospects Directory and publications including Prospects Finalist
- Times 100
- Target Series - a number of titles including Teaching, Law, Property and Construction
- Inside Career Guides.