You can submit your photographs in the following easy steps:
- Make sure that you fill in all the required fields
- Next, browse your computer and attach the photograph by clicking the 'Add' button
- You will need to ensure that you have agreed to the terms and conditions
- When you are ready to submit your photograph(s) click the 'submit' button
Terms and Conditions (hide)
Contributions to Nottingham Trent University ("the University")
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Us (the "Contribution") you agree to grant to the University a world-wide, royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence, to use the material in any way the University wants (including but not limited to displaying, publishing, distributing, reproducing, modifying and adapting it). For the avoidance of doubt you agree that the University may use your Contribution in any communication or publication by the University (including but not limited to being used in electronic communications, newsletters (electronic or otherwise) and being displayed on this website).
- You agree that the University may use your Contribution in any part of this website or any other website chosen by the University (including but not limited to the prospective students website) or in any other publication, including but not limited to those used for marketing purposes.
- You agree that the University may store your Contribution even after any images are removed from this website.
- You agree that you are aware that this website is accessible to any visitor including those from outside of the University’s intranet. You are aware that your Contribution is accessible by the general public and may be indexed by search engines. The University reserves the right to filter and moderate Contributions (although for the avoidance of doubt, the University has no obligation to do so). You accept that the University may decide not to accept your Contribution for any reason whatsoever and at the University’s sole discretion. If the University declines to accept your Contribution it will not be used for any of the purposes described in paragraph 1.
- The University reserves the right to move or remove any Contributions. You accept that the University may remove your Contribution at any time and for any reason whatsoever and at its sole discretion.
- Copyright in your Contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
- In order that the University can use your Contribution, you confirm that your Contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give the University permission to use it for the purposes specified in these Terms and Conditions, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your Contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
- The University may show your name with your Contribution. The University may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution. By submitting your email address and contact number you confirm that the University may contact you using these means.
- Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content for your Contribution.
- Under no circumstances will the University be liable in any way for any for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of its use of any Contribution. You are solely responsible for your Contribution.
- These Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time without notice to you. As such, you should review the most recent Terms and Conditions before making each and every Contribution.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are held by any court or other competent authority to be void or unenforceable (in whole or part), the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the affected provisions shall continue to be valid.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and the University. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and the University shall be governed by the laws of England. You and the University agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Indemnity and Acceptance
- You agree to indemnify and hold the University and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders and other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any Contribution made by you, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- If you do not want to grant the University the permissions set out above on these terms then the University will not accept your Contribution and you must not submit or share your Contribution with the University by any means.
- These Terms and Conditions will be deemed to be accepted by you by the making of any Contribution.
Back to top