Are you looking for a semester or year abroad in the UK?
If so, take a look at our student guide to Nottingham and get inspired.
We provide you with the opportunity to come to the UK and study in a lively city made famous by its castles and caves. On our doorstep are:
- Lord Byron's home at Newstead Abbey
- the Elizabethan Wollaton Hall, which starred as Wayne Manor in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises
- Sherwood Forest and the tales of Robin Hood.
Within walking distance of NTU are a host of museums and galleries, and the city is famed for its huge range of cafés and restaurants. Nottingham's attractions also include:
- the Theatre Royal and Playhouse
- Rock City, one of the country's most famous indie and rock venues
- Stealth, one of the top nightclubs in the region, which attracts DJs from around the world
- the Jam Café for comedy and music events that are always popular with students
- Lee Rosy's tea shop, where you can drop in for live poetry and music events.
Telephone +44 (0)115 848 2813