CELS at work
Two teams have been created by seconded posts:
- Teams for Integrated Projects across Science (TIPS)
- Teams for Outreach Projects in Science (TOPS).
These teams are working with the academic community, students, the University’s widening participation department, Progression
Partnerships, and the Royal Statistical Society’s Centre for Statistical Education (RSSCSE).
Creation of a centre for CELSA new building has been constructed for CELS to form the nucleus of a science education development centre comprising:
- A 100-seat lecture theatre
- 3 seminar rooms
- IT suite
- School lab
- Offices for seconded staff
- Meeting and exhibition space.