Welcome to the website for the European First Year Experience (EFYE) 2014 Conference which will take place from Monday 9 June until Wednesday 11 June 2014.
The EFYE Conference is hosted by Nottingham Trent University in Nottingham, England, building on a rich history of conferences in the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium and Finland.
There will be two main themes this year:
The student lifecycle
- How do we prepare students for their new lives at university?
- How do we best deliver new students' inductions?
- How do we help students to make the transition through the year?
- How do we prepare students for subsequent studies?
Building a first year experience for international students
- With increasing opportunities to study around the world, how do we build a first year experience to suit students studying beyond the borders of their home country?
- 2 December 2013: Call for papers opens
- 22 January: Conference registrations open
- 7 February 2014: Deadline for submissions
- 28 February 2014: Presenters confirmed and schedule finalised
- 25 April 2014: End of the early bird conference rate
- 30 May 2014: Last day of registration
- 9 – 11 June 2014: Conference takes place
So, if you've not already done so, add the conference to your diary09-06-2014 08:30:0011-06-2014 18:00:0036European First Year Experience Conference 2014The EFYE Conference is hosted by Nottingham Trent University in Nottingham, England. For full details visit the EFYE 2014 website at www.ntu.ac.uk/efye2014.Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham, UKNottingham Trent UniversityEFYE2014@ntu.ac.uktrueDD/MM/YYYY .
Join the discussion now
- Please look out for updates and news on Twitter, Facebook and through our emails.
- If you have any queries, please feel free to email us.
The conference this year is being organised by the European First Year Experience Network and our co-hosts are the National Resource Center for The First-Year Experience and Students in Transition at the University of South Carolina.
For enquiries about EFYE 2014 email us or call on +44 (0)115 848 8210.