What sponsored degree opportunities do we offer?
Nottingham Business School offers two types of company sponsored undergraduate degrees:
1) The first involves you studying for a year at Nottingham Business School before working in one of the sponsoring companies in Year Two and Three. You will receive a salary and have all of your course fees paid for during Year Two and Three but Year One is funded in the same way as traditional undergraduate degrees. Although you will be working full-time during Year Two and Three, you will attend intensive study blocks held at the Business School and complete assignments based on your employing company.
For further information visit BA (Hons) Business Management (In-Company).
2) The second involves you working full-time at the company whilst studying for your degree. Undertaking our BA (Hons) Management and Leadership degree will mean that you are employed full-time by a sponsoring company for three years, and will complete your degree whilst working for them. We are currently delivering programmes with Experian and Rolls Royce. Please contact our team to find out when we are able to accept applications.
- Find out more about Experian's opportunities.
- Find out more about Rolls Royce's opportunities.
- Find out more about First Response's opportunities.
All degrees will be awarded by Nottingham Trent University.
Studying one of our sponsored degrees allows you to:
- work full-time within a company and study for a degree at the same time
- earn a salary whilst the sponsoring company pays all or part of your tuition fees
- gain invaluable experience for your future career through being fully employed during all or part of your degree.
Current sponsored opportunities for BA (Hons) Management and Leadership
We are currently delivering this programme with Experian offering roles within their main areas of business: credit services, decision analytics, marketing services and consumer services.
Email us now to receive an application form.
At the end of the three year period, students will be awarded a degree in BA (Hons) Management and Leadership from Nottingham Trent University. More detailed information on the modules and mode of study can be found on the course page.
For more information about the company and the programme, visit Experian's website.
2) Rolls Royce
The BA (Hons) Management and Leadership programme is also offered in conjunction with Rolls Royce. Students will be recruited to a full-time role within Rolls Royce and will work full-time whilst studying for a degree. At the end of the three year period, students will be awarded a degree in BA (Hons) Management and Leadership from Nottingham Trent University. More detailed information on the modules and mode of study can be found on the course page.
To apply for this course with Rolls Royce, please visit their website.
For more information about start dates and to register your interest please email us.
Further details and requirements on BA (Hons) Management and Leadership
The course is a full undergraduate honours degree (BA Hons Management and Leadership), but you do not apply through UCAS. This is because all tuition fees would be paid (in addition to a salary) by the employer rather than the government or student loans scheme. In order to be accepted onto the programme and employed by the company you would need to pass the assessment centre and interview process.
Please visit the course page for the detailed academic entry requirements. Applications for this course are made to the sponsoring company.
What if I have already applied through UCAS?
The response to our BA (Hons) Management and Leadership course has been very positive, so it is likely that there will be competition for places. Therefore if you have already applied to a course through UCAS, do not withdraw. You should proceed as normal with your UCAS applications. We will ensure that we process applications over the summer before you have to make any final decisions about your study options. Please note company terms and conditions will apply.
Please note, applications to our BA (Hons) Management and Leadership course can be made in addition to your UCAS choices. As applications to BA (Hons) Business Management (In-company) must be done via UCAS, this will be classed as one of your choices.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to telephone +44 (0)115 848 8139 or email us.