This year there are a number of competitive scholarships available across NTU including:
School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment
(Follow the link and click 'Request Literature' to receive your pack.)
School of Science and Technology
- Intelligent Social Robots in Human Behavioural Analysis
- Modelling time-dependent wave propagation for applications in vehicle crash testing
- Role of Nutrients on Cell Cycle Epigenetics. Assessment in Normal, Diabetic and Cancer Models
- Identifying Novel Targets for Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes
- Visual Sensor Network in Support of Independent Living
- Computational Intelligence Models for Prostate Cancer Risk Prediction
- Analysing Combinatory Sensing Data of Individuals and their Surrounding Spaces
- An Investigation into Diagnosis of Dementia from Analysis of Behavioural Patterns using Computational Intelligence Techniques
- Randomness in Quantum Technologies
(follow the link and click 'Request literature' to receive your application pack)
Some of our academic schools offer bursaries for research students, either on a fees-only basis or with a tax-free maintenance allowance. In general, only home / EU fees are offered and international (non-EU) students would be required to pay the difference between international (non-EU) and home / EU fees. Please contact the relevant academic school for details.
Scholarship Projects for Undergraduate Researchers (SPUR)
There are opportunities for our undergraduate students to get involved in the University's research activity. The SPUR programme gives students the chance to assist in research projects during the summer vacation. Look out for details through the student news emails.
Further information about external funding can also be found on the following websites:
International (non-EU) applicants often find funding from their own government or employer.