Bespoke training packages for food and drink professionals
We offer a range of short courses or longer-term day release training packages to support the professional development and training requirements of food businesses and their employees.
Our flagship training courses include:
- Food Science and Technology, Higher Education Certificate
- Food Science and Technology, Professional Diploma (please enquire)
- Food Premises Inspection (CIEH accredited), Professional Diploma
We also offer a range of short courses including:
- Food Safety, Level 2 Award
- Food Safety, Level 3 Award
- Food Safety, Level 4 Award
- Principles of HACCP, Foundation Certificate
- HACCP in Food Manufacturing, Level 3 Award
- HACCP Management for Food Manufacturing, Level 4 Award
- Introduction to New Product Development
- Professional New Product Development
- Fundamental Principles of Food Law
- Food Labelling
- Food Safety Legislation
- Environmental Health: Training Skills and Practice (CIEH) (please enquire)
- Environmental Health: Preparing to teach in the lifelong learning sector (CIEH) (please enquire)
Your place or ours?
Although we have modern teaching facilities on campus we can offer bespoke off-site training to be delivered on your business premises or other suitable venues. This is particularly effective in the food and drink sector as you may wish to have an applied approach to your facilities and business needs.