Postgraduate study in the School of Science and Technology
Our courses are inspiring and innovative and are highly relevant to a wide range of potential careers or futures in research and academia. We offer specialist postgraduate courses across disciplines including: Computing, Engineering, Biosciences, Chemistry, Forensics, Physics and Sport Sciences.
91% of our postgraduates are employed or engaged in further study six months after leaving.*
- MSc Biomedical Science (flexible learning)
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MRes Applied Biosciences
- MSc by Research Applied Biosciences
- MRes Bioinformatics
- MSc Biotechnology
- MRes Environmental Management
- MSc Molecular Cell Biology
- MSc Pharmacology
- MSc Neuropharmacology
- MSc Molecular Microbiology
- MSc Chemistry/Chemistry (Professional Practice)
- MRes Chemistry
- MRes Advanced Materials Engineering
- MRes Analytical Chemistry
- MRes Pharmaceutical Analysis
- MRes Pharmaceutical and Medicinal Science
Computing and Technology
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Computing Systems
- MSc Computer Games Systems
- MSc Internet and Security
- MSc Cloud and Enterprise Computing
- MSc Interactive Media Engineering
- MSc Engineering (Cybernetics and Communications)
- MSc Engineering (Electronics)
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Data Analytics for Business (Multidisciplinary)
- MRes Computer Science
- MRes Electronic Systems
- MRes Sport Science
- MRes Sport and Leisure Management
- MRes Exercise Physiology
- MRes Performance Nutrition
- MRes Performance Analysis
- MRes Biomechanics
- MRes Sport and Exercise Psychology
Multi-disciplinary Master's (MDM)
You may also be interested in our Multi-disciplinary Master's (MDM) programme which is designed to fit with your career aspirations and strengths, by giving you the opportunity to study diverse and engaging modules from across NTU's nine academic schools. Rather than focus on a single field of study, you can pick Majors and Minors across all our disciplines to build a course that suits your personal and professional interests.
If you are considering postgraduate study at NTU, the following links can help you make an informed choice:
- Find out about the course fees, scholarships, bursaries and funding.
- Read about our Internationally recognised research spanning a range of specialisms.
- Study in our modern facilities.
*of those available for work, HESA survey 2011 / 12. This statistic includes both full and part-time postgraduate taught and postgraduate research.