Wherever your own interests lie, from academic to applied psychology, from biological to social, from cognitive, clinical or forensic psychology to health and sport psychology, NTU psychology employs a published expert to offer you support, tuition and supervision. Plus, by joining NTU psychology you could take advantage of:
- weekly research seminars, led by invited experts
- state-of-the-art software, equipment and facilities
- careers and job application advice is available to all students from subject specialists
- additional language and study skills support for international students, as well as help in acclimatising, from our international student support officer.
The Division of Psychology offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. Click on the links below for further information.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (BPS accredited)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology (BPS accredited)
- BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology (BPS accredited)
If you have already completed an undergraduate degree, in psychology or another subject, and do not have the GBC, you can complete our popular, British Psychological Society approved conversion course which confers the GBC on successful graduates following just one year of intensive postgraduate study.
- MSc / Postgraduate Diploma Psychology (BPS accredited)
NTU psychology also offers a range of specialist taught postgraduate courses for graduates of psychology and associated disciplines, as well as applicants with relevant work experience in a variety of applied settings:
- MRes / MSc Psychological Research Methods
- MSc Forensic Psychology (BPS accredited)
- MSc Forensic Mental Health
- MSc Psychological Well-Being and Mental Health
- MSc Applied Child Psychology
Please follow the relevant course links for admissions criteria, curriculum and career path information, as well as student testimonials.
Watch Dr Richard Trigg, Principal Lecturer in Psychology, give a brief overview of the various postgraduate psychology courses on offer as well as discuss the employability levels of previous alumni, and how the School's postgraduate courses allow students to further develop their vocational and research skills.
Discuss your options
In order to help you make the right decision we are happy to discuss your options. Dedicated members of our team can provide guidance on all of our courses and your future career options. To get in touch please email or alternatively you can call +44 (0)115 848 4460.