Health & wellbeing

Young woman looking into distance

If you want help, we're here. This section details how to get in touch with a doctor and stay healthy

You will also find details on how to access counselling and mental health support and our Student Support Officers.

We can also offer help from our faith and spirituality team.

Do you want help with how you feel?
Isolated? Low? Stressed? Something on your mind? Can't get over your ex? Lost a loved one?

Struggling at university?
Can't cope? Stopped coming in? Behind with your studies? Thinking of leaving? Homesick? Can't get motivated? Can't face work?

Mental health worries?
Depressed? Overwhelmed? Negative thoughts? Anxious? Socially anxious? Suicidal thoughts? Self-harming? Obsessive compulsive?

Problems with others?
In a controlling relationship? Bullied? Trolled? Being harmed or threatened? A victim of crime? Sexual Assault? Rape?

Worried about behaviours or habits?
Gambling? Alcohol? Drugs?

Need help?

Click on one of the buttons below to contact wellbeing services.

I want help

I am worried about someone else

Need to talk about your identity?
Gender? Transgender? Sexual identity? Lesbian? Gay? Bisexual? Race? Ethnicity? Disability? Religion?

Want advice about pregnancy and your studies?

Call us

For students seeking help: +44 (0)115 848 2990

For 3rd parties worried about a student: +44 (0)115 848 6880