National Teaching Fellowship Scheme
Each year NTU colleagues are invited to submit expressions of interest to be considered as a NTU candidate for the National Teaching Fellowship (NTF) scheme. This scheme celebrates and recognises individuals who have made an outstanding impact on student outcomes and the teaching profession in higher education. An internal process is undertaken in the Autumn term to identify individuals who will be supported to submit to the national scheme.
The Higher Education Academy National Teaching Fellowship Scheme (NTFS) for 2020 has closed for submissions. Communications regarding the 2021 round will be distributed in the Autumn term.
For further information on the NTU process, please contact the Academic Practice team.
Who can apply?
Colleagues can be:
- at any stage of their career.
- on full-time, fractional or non-permanent (fixed-term) contracts.
- in a range of roles that support the student learning experience
- be a HEA Fellow (of any category).
- be able to evidence excellence in teaching and/or supporting students’ HE learning experience against criteria.