Exhibition: Since 1843: In The Making
An exhibition of over 100 selected works from some of our best alumni from Nottingham Trent University held across the University's City site. The work will detail the impact that our alumni have had internationally on the visual arts and creative industries.
- From: Thursday 9 January 2014, 12 am
- To: Friday 7 February 2014, 12 am
- Location: City site, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
An exhibition of over 100 selected works from Nottingham Trent University's Alumni, held across the University's City site. The work will detail the impact that our alumni have had internationally on the visual arts and creative industries.
Just a few of the confirmed alumni include:
- Urban artist Jon Burgerman
- Turner prize winner Simon Starling
- Artist duo Tim Noble and Sue Webster
- Photographer Andy Earl
- Film director Jonathan Glazer
- Knitwear designer Motohiro Tanji
- Actor and comedian Paul Kaye
- Sculptor Wolfang Buttress
- Landscape designer Sarah Price
- Paper cut artist Rob Ryan
- Visual artist Lucy Orta
- Furniture designer Alexander Taylor
Plus many more; some of the exhibits will be newly commissioned work for the NTU Alumni Show.
For more details about In The Making and all events and activities surrounding Since 1843, please visit the Since 1843 webpages.
An audio guide for the Since 1843: In the Making exhibition narrated by Professor Terry Shave and Associate Dean, Julie Pinches. Available to download from the Bonington Gallery website.
Image: Andy Earl, album cover for Pink Floyd's Delicate Sound of Thunder, 1988