Spring Law Fair and Optional Networking Evening
Jointly hosted by Nottingham Law School and The University of Nottingham
Following on from the success of the last two years' events, Nottingham Law School, in conjunction with The University of Nottingham will be hosting the Spring Law Fair on Wednesday 22 January 2014 from 5.30 pm - 8 pm in the Newton and Arkwright building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham.
- From: Wednesday 22 January 2014, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 22 January 2014, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Following on from the success of the last two years' events, Nottingham Law School, in conjunction with The University of Nottingham will be hosting the Spring Law Fair on Wednesday 22 January 2014 from 5.30 pm - 8 pm in the Newton Arkwright building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham.
This year's event will include an optional informal networking evening where exhibitors will have the chance to meet and talk to like minded colleagues working within the legal sector. There will also be an opportunity for exhibitors to discuss their employability needs with university colleagues. There is no charge to exhibit or attend and light refreshments will be available.
The fair is an ideal opportunity for students to:
- meet representatives from a number of Law firms and Chambers
- discuss opportunities including training contracts, pupillages and paralegal work
- speak to academic tutors and careers advisors about the Legal Practice Course, the Bar Professional Training Course, Masters in Law programmes and other training which you may be considering.
For students there will also be a number of presentations from law fair exhibitors and a talk on the Nottingham Law School LPC. If you would like to attend any of the presentations below please book your place now via Future Hub.
- 3.00 pm - 4.00 pm Government Legal Service, Newton LT1.
- 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm Applying For a Training Contract - Browne Jacobson, Newton LT1.
- 5.00 pm - 5.30 pm The LPC at Nottingham Law School - What's it all about? - Amanda Rushby, Newton LT7.
- 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm Life at the Bar - KCH Garden Square Chambers, Newton LT1.
We very much hope that you are able to join us at this event.
If you are a prospective exhibitor please complete the booking form to reserve your space by Friday 6 December 2013.
If you have any queries please contact us.