Masters Information Session - Brackenhurst campus
Come along to our Masters Information Session to find out more about Postgraduate Study at NTU. This event is open to all current NTU final year undergraduates.
- From: Tuesday 18 March 2014, 3.30 pm
- To: Tuesday 18 March 2014, 5.30 pm
- Location: TG7, Bramley, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
This Masters Information Session is based at Brackenhurst Campus and offers current NTU final year undergraduates the opportunity to find out more about Postgraduate study at NTU.
The afternoon will include information about:
- The benefits of Postgraduate study
- NTU's new Multi-Disciplinary Masters (MDM) programmes
- Postgraduate fees and funding
- Life as a PG student
Attendees will have the chance to chat to staff and current Postgraduate students about their experience of Postgraduate study and the programmes on offer at Brackenhurst campus.
Please note that this event will not feature taster sessions of Masters courses at Brackenhurst – a separate event is being run for this purpose on Wednesday 5 March.
For further information or if you have any queries, please email us or ring +44 (0)115 848 4628.