Masters Taster Afternoon - Clifton campus
Come along to our Masters Taster Afternoon to find out more about Postgraduate Study at NTU. This event is open to all current NTU final year undergraduates.
- From: Monday 24 March 2014, 12.30 pm
- To: Monday 24 March 2014, 4.30 pm
- Location: George Eliot Main Hall, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton campus, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
This Masters Taster Afternoon is based at Clifton Campus and offers current NTU final year undergraduates the opportunity to find out more about Postgraduate study at NTU as well as have a taster of Masters programmes offered in the School of Arts and Humanities and School of Science and Technology.
The afternoon will include information about:
- The benefits of Postgraduate study
- NTU's new Multi-Disciplinary Masters (MDM) programmes
- Postgraduate fees and funding
- Life as a PG student
Staff from the School of Arts and Humanities, School of Science and Technology and School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment will also be running taster sessions for a range of their Masters programmes.
Attendees will have the chance to chat to staff and current Postgraduate students about their experience of Postgraduate study and the programmes on offer at Clifton campus.
For further information or if you have any queries, please email us or ring +44 (0)115 848 4628