Nottingham Business School part-time Professional Courses Open Evening
Our Professional Open Evenings provide an excellent opportunity for you to find out more about the part-time courses we have available here at Nottingham Business School. You can also meet with academics and sample the outstanding facilities we have on site for our students.
- From: Wednesday 26 March 2014, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 26 March 2014, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Our open events are flexible and are intended to be an informal drop in session. Course specific stands will be available, where you will have an opportunity to collect any relevant course literature and speak with staff / students.
While at the event you will be able to:
- seek advice and information from academic members of staff
- meet current students
- ask any questions you may have about Nottingham Business School and studying with us
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities
- take a tour of our fantastic facilities.
Book your place online now and then pop by anytime between 4 pm and 6.30 pm to see what we can do for you.
There is no set programme for this event, the structure is completely up to you. The event will open at 4 pm, when academics will be available to discuss your options and answer your questions.
The courses covered at this event include:
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing
- CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing
- CIPD Certificate in HR Practice (CHRP)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PDHRM)
- MSc Human Resource Management (part-time)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Services Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Services Management
- MSc Public Services Management
- CIPFA Professional Accounting Qualification (PAQ)
- Postgraduate Awards in Management and Leadership
- Executive MBA
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
For further details on all our postgraduate and professional courses please visit the website.
You can book your place at this event online.