Nottingham Trent University Showcase
We are opening our doors to showcase the huge variety of business and professional services we offer here at NTU. We work with private, public and voluntary organisations of all sizes, from SMEs to multi-national companies. This is a great opportunity to talk to some of our experts about how we can work with you to improve your business.
- From: Wednesday 30 April 2014, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 30 April 2014, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Booking deadline: Monday 1 May 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
On Wednesday 30 April 2014 we are opening our doors to showcase the huge variety of business and professional services we offer.
We work with private, public and voluntary organisations of all sizes, from micro organisations and SMEs to multi-national companies. As a business-focused University, we understand the importance of providing practical, cost-effective solutions.
Talent, skills and innovation
Come and look around our three information zones:
- Talent: Whether you are interested in graduate recruitment, student placements, help to solve a specific problem, our students and graduates can add real value to your business.
- Skills: From short courses to postgraduate degrees, our learning and development programmes can be tailored to suit your business. Find out how we can help your career, or develop your workforce.
- Innovation: Many of our experts have industry experience and our real-world research and consultancy can bring about practical change and improvements to any business. Meet our academic and technical experts and find out more.
Our dedicated Business Development Team will be on hand throughout the event to assess your business needs and identify solutions. There will also be the opportunity to tour our Virtual Reality Lab, 3D printing equipment and award-winning conference facilities.
Nottingham Trent University's sustainability project, Future Factory, will also be exhibiting at the Showcase. Future Factory supports East Midlands based SMEs adopt more sustainable ways of doing business. Come along and learn more about the support available and see first-hand the creative ways they have helped local innovators and entrepreneurs to improve their sustainability, and the business benefits this can bring.
Summer Recruitment Fair
This year our showcase will include a recruitment fair, offering the ideal chance to meet our high calibre, students and graduates. It's a great way to raise your company profile and provides a cost-effective way to bring new talent into your organisation. For more information, including how to exhibit, visit the recruitment fair event listing.
Watch a video of our 2013 Showcase
If you would like to know more about any of the services for business that were on show at the event please email us.