Human Resource Management Research Seminar Series
Top Ten Tips for Academic Success - Professor Karin Sanders
Top Ten Tips for Academic Success
Professor Karin Sanders, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales
- From: Thursday 1 May 2014, 1 pm
- To: Thursday 1 May 2014, 2 pm
- Location: N35, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
In this presentation Professor Karin Sanders will present her top ten tips for academic success, including:
- a focus on research ('You Cannot Dance On All Parties')
- aiming for a fit between your own passions and academic demands
- publishing in top tier journals (however there will be time to discuss more than just publishing).
There will also be time to discuss the challenges of the ten tips.
About the author
Professor Karin Sanders is Professor Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management at the School of Management, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. Her research interest focuses on the HRM process approach, in particular the impact of employees' perceptions and attributions of HRM on their attitudes and behaviours.
Please book your place by emailing Daniel King.