Nottingham Business School Postgraduate Open Evening
Our Postgraduate Open Evenings provide an excellent opportunity for you to find out more about the courses we have available here at Nottingham Business School. You can also meet with academics and sample the outstanding facilities we have on site for our students.
- From: Wednesday 11 June 2014, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 11 June 2014, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Our open events are flexible and intended to be an informal drop in session. Course specific stands will be available, where you will have an opportunity to collect any relevant course literature and speak with staff / students.
While at the event you will be able to:
- seek advice and information from academic members of staff, including career opportunities.
- meet current students.
- ask any questions you may have about Nottingham Business School and studying with us.
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities.
- take a guided tour of our fantastic facilities.
Book your place online now and then pop by anytime between 4 pm and 6.30 pm to see what we can do for you.
There is no set programme for this event, the structure is completely up to you. The event will open at 4 pm, when academics will be available to discuss your options and answer your questions.
The courses covered at this event include:
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Human Resource Management
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Finance
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Management and Global Supply Chain Management
- MSc Management and Entrepreneruship
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing (Advertising and Communications)
- MSc Economics
- MSc Finance
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Global Business and Management (Dual Award)
- MSc Trading in Global Financial Markets
For further details on all our postgraduate courses please visit the website.
You can book your place at this event online.