New Designers - Part 2
Our newly graduated designers will be showcasing their talent and innovative creations at this year's New Designers exhibition in London. Work from the Graphic Design; Design for Film and Television, Costume Design and Making; Multimedia, Furniture and Product Design courses will all be exhibiting work.
- From: Wednesday 2 July 2014, 12 am
- To: Saturday 5 July 2014, 12 am
- Location: Business Design Centre, Islington, London, N1 0QH
New Designers is the UK's most important graduate design exhibition that will see the most talented, innovative and newly graduated designers from across country come together to exhibit in one venue. It takes place over two weeks, with each part focusing on a different set of design disciplines.
As with many of the London shows NTU exhibits at, New Designers is a very successful venue for us, with many of our students scooping top awards. This year the following courses will be exhibiting:
- BA (Hons) Furniture and Product Design
- BA (Hons) Product Design
- BA (Hons) Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) Design for Film and Television
- BA (Hons) Costume Design and Making
- BA (Hons) Mulitmedia
To find out more, please email us or visit the degree show website.