Nottingham Business School Professional Open Evening
Our Professional Open Evenings provide an excellent opportunity for you to find out more about the courses we have available here at Nottingham Business School. You can also meet with academics and sample the outstanding facilities we have on site for our students.
- From: Wednesday 12 November 2014, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 12 November 2014, 12 am
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
Our open events are flexible and intended to be an informal drop in session. Course specific stands will be available, where you will have an opportunity to collect any relevant course literature and speak with staff / students.
While at the event you will be able to:
- seek advice and information from academic members of staff, including career opportunities.
- meet current students.
- ask any questions you may have about Nottingham Business School and studying with us.
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities.
- take a guided tour of our fantastic facilities.
Drop in any time between 4 pm and 6 pm and learn more about the range of courses we have including:
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Postgraduate Awards in Management and Leadership
- Postgraduate Awards in Higher Education Administration, Management & Leadership
- Human Resource Management / Personnel
- Certificate in Human Resources Practice
- Postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- MSc Human Resource Management (part-time)
- CIM Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing
- CIM Level 6 Diploma in Professional Marketing
- Public Services Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Services Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Services Management
- MSc Public Services Management
- Accounting and Finance
- CIPFA Professional Accounting Qualification
Book your place.