Peter Ayliffe, Chairman and Non-Executive Director at Monitise
Business Leaders Lecture Series - Leadership and Management in the UK today
Our popular Business Leaders Lecture Series welcomes many renowned business leaders to share their knowledge and expertise.
Peter was the President and Chief Executive Officer of Visa Europe, and is now Chief Executive Officer of Monitise and President of the Chartered Management Institute.
- From: Wednesday 19 November 2014, 5.45 pm
- To: Wednesday 19 November 2014, 7 pm
- Location: Lecture Theatre 4, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Peter Ayliffe was President and Chief Executive Officer of Visa Europe from March 2006 to September 2013, where he was responsible for Visa's European business in 37 countries, accounting for some 30% of the worldwide expenditure on Visa cards. Prior to Visa Europe, Peter spent over 30 years in retail banking. He was a main Board Director with responsibility for Retail Banking at Lloyds TSB, one of the UK's leading banks.
During this time, Peter was a Director on the Visa Europe Board and a Director on the Visa International Board. He is currently President of the Chartered Management Institute and also on the Board of the Coventry Building Society and Pennies, the digital charity box.
In this Business Leaders Lecture, Peter will discuss the following:
- What is wrong with Leadership and Management today in the UK
- Findings from the joint CMI / All-party parliamentary group study on Leadership and Management that was completed in July
- Personal learnings from Peter's role as President & CEO Visa Europe and Group Executive Director, UK Retail Banking, Lloyds TSB.
- Q & A
5.45 pm: Registration
6 pm: Lecture
6.45 pm: Q & A
7 pm: Close and Drinks Reception
Our Business Leaders Lectures are free to attend, however places are limited.
To book, please contact us by email or telephone +44 (0)115 848 8732.
Tickets are not issued for this event, however a confirmation email will be sent approximately one week prior to the lecture date.