School of Arts and Humanities English Language Teaching Open Event
The School open event will provide you with the perfect opportunity to get a taste of what it's like to study on our MA English Language Teaching. You will be able to:
- discuss your options and career opportunities with the relevant Course Leader
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities.
- From: Wednesday 12 November 2014, 4 pm
- To: Wednesday 12 November 2014, 6.30 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Drop-in any time between 4 pm - 6.30 pm to find out more.
Make the most of your evening
The open event is flexible and the structure of it is up to you. It is intended to be a drop in session, so please feel free to pop by at a time between 4 pm - 6.30 pm that suits you. A course specific stand will be available on the day where you will have an opportunity to speak to academic staff and ask any questions you might have.
For further information about the event please contact us by email or book your place now.
During the event you will be able to talk to staff about the courses in more detail and find out about course content, modules, entry requirements, fees and funding and modes of study. Staff will be on hand to answer your questions.
There will also be workshops to provide you with information on finance and funding, our research and Vice-Chancellors Scholarships, our multidisciplinary Master's and a panel session featuring our academics.