Medical Imaging – Teacher CPD
NTU, Clifton campus
An event for A-level Science teachers exploring the theoretical aspects of medical imaging technology and their applications.
- From: Monday 8 December 2014, 3.30 pm
- To: Monday 8 December 2014, 6 pm
- Location: ERD 274, Erasmus Darwin, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Download this event to your calendar
The CPD session will:
- Give an overview of the theoretical aspects of CT imaging and ultrasound
- Explore their medical applications and how this links to the A-level curriculum
- Include interactive activities, including a practical demonstration of CT imaging
- Assist teachers in their efforts to support high achieving students
- Provide useful classroom resources and case studies for students at different key stages
- Demonstrate advanced technologies and their applications.
3.30 pm - Welcome and refreshments
4 pm - 5 pm - Medical Imaging CPD session
5 pm - 6 pm - Practical demonstration and summary
6 pm - Close
Please contact Janet Northover or telephone +44 (0)115 848 5289.
Free parking is available at the Clifton campus.