Horticulture Industry Insight Event
This informal collaborative workshop, specifically for Horticulture professionals, aims to help us shape our existing suite of Horticulture, Crop Science, and Agronomy based courses to meet the needs of industry and to effectively prepare our graduates for future employment in these sectors.
- From: Thursday 22 January 2015, 1.30 am
- To: Thursday 22 January 2015, 1.30 pm
- Location: Brackenhurst campus, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Download this event to your calendar
The NTU Horticulture academic team is developing a new bachelor's degree in International Horticulture to launch in September 2015, expanding our existing suite of Horticulture, Crop Science, and Agronomy-based courses.
This informal workshop is a chance for Horticulture Industry professionals to work with us to develop these courses in a way that ensures that they continue to be aligned with industry needs and that our graduates continue to be highly employable.
This is an opportunity for representatives from any horticulture business to come and help shape our courses, meet our academic team and find out about the various ways in which we can support your wider business through grants and other funding opportunities.
This informative and interactive half-day event will include:
- roundtable discussions
- campus and facilities tour
- a presentation from David Winn, Product Development Manager for Horticulture and Groundcare at LANTRA
- lunch and refreshments.
This free event is exclusively for professionals currently working the Horticulture industries. Places are limited to two per organisation.
Parking is provided free of charge on campus.