What Can I Do With… Geography
This study day, aimed at students in year 12, will explain the career options open to students interested in Geography, and offer practical workshops in relevant topics such as Geographical Information Systems, Planning and Hazards.
- From: Wednesday 7 January 2015, 10 am
- To: Wednesday 7 January 2015, 3.30 pm
- Location: Brackenhurst campus, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Download this event to your calendar
During the Study Day you will:
- Revise and deepen your subject knowledge of themes required for your AS and A2 examinations
- Have practical experience of decision-making and problem solving in relation to contemporary geographical issues
- Have access subject specialists with up to date knowledge of your subject content
- Experience the range of teaching and learning that you are likely to see at university
- Have support and advice regarding your UCAS application and personal statement
- Understand the range of Geography related career opportunities which are open to Geography graduates.
If you have any queries, please email Janet Northover or ring +44 (0)115 848 5289.