Ian Hutton Memorial Moot 2015
Come along to this annual undergraduate mooting competition held in memory of NLS alumnus, Ian Hutton. The moot takes place in our largest mock courtroom and provides a chance to catch up with staff, students and friends of Ian, who was a keen mooter and went on to practice at the prestigious Monckton Chambers.
- From: Saturday 28 February 2015, 12 am
- To: Saturday 28 February 2015, 12 am
- Location: Courtroom, Chaucer, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Booking deadline: Sunday 26 February 2017, 12.00 am
- Download this event to your calendar
In 2011 Nottingham Law School held the inaugural Ian Hutton Memorial Moot and we are pleased to announce that the fifth Moot will be taking place on Saturday 28 February, 2015.
As a student Ian had been a keen mooter, and he had also always taken an interest in the development of young people. This annual undergraduate mooting competition takes place in his memory.
The moot is on a public law problem. Rebecca Haynes from Monckton Chambers has kindly agreed to judge the moot this year.
The programme is as follows:
|10.30 am – 12.30 pm||Moot|
|12.30 pm – 1.30 pm||Refreshments|
Please book on to this event by adding to basket.