Postgraduate Open Day - Centre for Broadcasting and Journalism
Building on your undergraduate degree, we offer a number of postgraduate courses that will equip you with the skills and qualifications for a career in specialist journalism. Find out more about how a journalism MA can help you adapt your skills to the world of broadcasting and journalism.
- From: Wednesday 22 April 2015, 2 pm
- To: Wednesday 22 April 2015, 4 pm
- Location: NEW N44, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
This open day will give you the opportunity to:
- tour our award-winning teaching facilities at NTU's Centre for Broadcasting and Journalism
- explore our industry standard TV and radio studios
- speak to our experienced team about our range of exciting postgraduate courses
- talk to current students about the courses and student life in Nottingham.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Book your place now. For further information about the event please contact us by email.