Venturefest East Midlands 2015
Innovation for growth
Venturefest East Midlands is a unique business showcase and networking event for innovators, investors and entrepreneurs.
- From: Tuesday 14 April 2015, 8.30 am
- To: Tuesday 14 April 2015, 5 pm
- Location: East Midlands Conference Centre, University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RJ
Nottingham Trent University is pleased to sponsor Venturefest East Midlands 2015.
Venturefest aims to drive the development of new business opportunities by bringing together innovators who have exciting new ideas, investors who want to partner and financially support innovators to commercialise their ideas and entrepreneurs who can turn ideas and money into new and successful businesses.
The event will add value to the regional innovation ecosystem, by:
- Enabling innovators, investors and entrepreneurs to meet with each other to discuss ideas, opportunities and solutions to address emerging global challenges
- Sharing experiences and lessons about what works and what doesn't
- Creating a shared culture around working together in the East Midlands.
The event will be a dynamic mix of workshops, one-to-one sessions, inspirational business leader talks, networking opportunities and the discovery of local world beating innovations. The headline speaker is Simon Woodroffe OBE, founder of the YO! Brand.
For the full agenda, visit the Venturefest website.
Want to know more? Watch the Venturefest video.
This event is free to attend. To register your place, please visit the Venturefest website.