What Can I Do With… Business
If you're passionate about a career in Business and want to find out where your A level or BTEC business course will take you next then come along to this event.
You can find out more about studying Business at NTU and access a series of interactive workshops in subjects such as Marketing and Branding, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Fashion Management, Property Development and International Business*.
* Students will be able to book their workshops in advance and subject areas will be
confirmed as soon as possible.
- From: Thursday 2 April 2015, 10 am
- To: Thursday 2 April 2015, 3 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
This business taster event is designed to give first year A-level or BTEC business students an insight into a wide variety of business-related subjects.
Students will be provided with information about our business courses and will be able to access a number of interactive workshops such as:
- Marketing and Branding
- Property Development
- Fashion Management
- International Business
The exact workshops on offer will be confirmed closer to the event.
The day will also include a Q&A session with current Nottingham Business School students, academic staff and employability coordinator.
This will be a full day event with lunch and refreshments included.
If you have any queries, please email Joanna Welch or ring +44(0)115 848 2007.