DELITe Project participants, and any other interested NTU staff, are invited to attend this symposium hosted by CADQ to learn more about interactive lecturing and teaching.
- From: Monday 6 July 2015, 12 pm
- To: Monday 6 July 2015, 5.30 pm
- Location: Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
The DELITe Symposium took place on Monday 6 July. Resources from the event are available via the Multimedia tab.
The NTU DELITe Project is working with all nine Schools across the University, to promote and develop interactive learning in lectures and teaching across the curriculum. The project commenced in January 2015 and is running for 18 months.
The DELITe Symposium was open to all DELITe participants and any other interested NTU staff, and was an opportunity for colleagues to learn more about interactive lectures and teaching.
The symposium featured a keynote address from Ashley Barnes, Acting Group Leader in Performance for Stage and Screen at Sheffield Hallam University.
The afternoon included a variety of interactive workshops, each focussing on an area of lecturing and teaching, delivered by academic staff from NTU and other regional Universities. The event offered the opportunity to learn how others deliver their teaching, look to engage students and stimulate learning.
- Interactive teaching in an award winning Police cadet training course - You big Liar!!
- Energising the classroom
- Energy cards
- Energising the classroom padlet
- Lecture Theatre Pantomime
- Interactive feedback Padlet
- Tools for interactive lectures - resource list
If you would like to find out more abut the software and services demonstrated, or discuss how technology might help you make lectures more interactive and engaging, please contact the CADQ Elearning Development team at email@example.com.
This event is in the past.