Early Years Initial Teacher-Training at NTU
We are delighted to announce we will be offering Early Years Initial Teacher Training courses from September 2015, which will lead to Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS).
Find out more about the courses, the EYTS qualification and the funding available to students and employers.
- From: Tuesday 7 July 2015, 5 pm
- To: Tuesday 7 July 2015, 6.30 pm
- Location: 005, Ada Byron King building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Talk to our early years teaching staff and hear about the courses, the qualification and funding opportunities, both for students and employers.
Talk to staff and other guests, before hearing an informative talk at 5.30 pm.
This event is relevant for early years practitioners, mentors and employers.
5 pm Registration and refreshments
5.30 pm - 6.15 pm Talk on the qualification, funding and courses available
6.30 pm Event closes
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
Due to road works on the A453 (J24 from the M1) we suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus?
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by rail?
Nottingham Midland Rail Station is five miles from the Clifton campus. Taxis are available from the station forecourt, or use bus service no. 1.