PG Secondary Mentor briefing
Welcome and introduction to the Secondary PGCE academic year 2015/16.
- From: Wednesday 23 September 2015, 1.30 pm
- To: Wednesday 23 September 2015, 3.30 pm
- Location: Room 008, Lionel Robbins building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
- Download this event to your calendar
This meeting is to welcome Secondary Mentors to the academic year 2015/16.
There will be an overview of the programme for the year and the course documentation. Handbooks will be made available.
There will be time allowed at the end to cover any queries.
This event is suitable for tutors, staff and mentors from NTU partnership schools.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU . The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
Due to road works on the A453 (J24 from the M1) we suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service number 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website .
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or number1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website .