UCAS CPD 2015/16
A twilight CPD opportunity for teachers and practitioners who are new to the UCAS application process. This free event welcomes anyone who is currently working with pupils applying to university.
- From: Tuesday 22 September 2015, 5.30 pm
- To: Tuesday 22 September 2015, 8.30 pm
- Location: Lecture Theatre 1, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
The workshop will provide an up-to-date overview of the UCAS and university admissions process, information and advice from a university's perspective about applying, and the opportunity to network with other teachers and practitioners.
Food and drink will be provided on arrival, and the session will address the following topics:
- Update on higher education
- Personal statements
- References / predicted grades
- Creative portfolios
- Disability support.
This is a chance for you to find out more about what universities are looking for in applicants. With competition for places being extremely high, the evidence provided in statements and references is becoming more and more important to a student's application.
Come along to this twilight event to find out more about how students can improve their chances of being made an offer and how the information and support you provide can make a difference.
If you have any queries, please contact Lucy Judd or telephone +44 (0)115 848 2498.