Regional business support
This event is aimed at businesses and partners in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire who want to develop new ideas, new products and new ways of working. It is a chance to discover how can regional business support providers and universities help.
- From: Thursday 29 October 2015, 7.30 am
- To: Thursday 29 October 2015, 11 am
- Location: Newton building, Nottingham Conference Centre, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
- Download this event to your calendar
Want to develop new ideas, new products and new ways of working? Unsure how can regional business support providers and universities help you?
Come and find out what support is available to help your businesses innovate. This is an opportunity to meet people offering this support and discuss how they can help you.
The morning will include presentations and a networking and innovation fair with representatives from regional support programmes. Lindsay Allen, D2N2 Senior Programme Manager, will give an overview on the the current state of innovation and business support programmes in the D2N2 area.
You will also hear from companies who are already involved in exciting innovations through collaborations with Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham and the University of Derby.
If you want to keep your business moving forwards then this event will give you lots of practical new ideas and contacts to help your business innovate.
This event is aimed at businesses and partners in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
- 7.30 am: Registration.
- 7.45 am: Breakfast, networking and Innovation Fair. With representatives from existing regional support programmes.
- 8.15 am: Presentations, including an overview from Lindsay Allen, D2N2 Senior Programme Manager, of the current state of business innovation in the D2N2 area and case studies from innovating businesses supported by Nottingham Trent University, the University of Nottingham and the University of Derby.
- 9.50 am: Networking and Innovation Fair
This event is free to attend but space is limited, so please book as soon as possible.
To book, please click on the add to basket button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
For any queries, or if you experience difficulties with the online booking process, please email us or telephone +44 (0)115 848 8899.