Understanding student progression and attainment
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector and at NTU that aims to understand and address disparities in student progression and attainment. It will focus in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation.
- From: Tuesday 20 October 2015, 2 pm
- To: Tuesday 20 October 2015, 4 pm
- Location: 2503, Chaucer, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Chaucer Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
- Download this event to your calendar
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector which aims to understand disparities in student progression and attainment. It focuses in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation and provides an introduction to:
- sector patterns of student progression and attainment including multiple identities and differences between ethnicity groups
- current sector understanding of the causes of the disparities in student progression and attainment
- work that is currently taking place across the University to raise progression and attainment for all students.
For further information about work within the University that is taking place to address disparities please visit the Narrowing the Progression and Attainment Gap SharePoint site.
if you would like further information about this event please contact Sarah Lawther.
All colleagues are welcome to attend this event. Please book a place.
If you have any questions about the workshop please email Sarah Lawther.