Guiding your reader - signposting and citation - ACE (Alternative Curriculum Events) Week
This event is only open to students from the School of Social Sciences as part of ACE Week.
A session on citation and signposting through your writing to make it easy for your reader to navigate through your work.
- From: Friday 20 November 2015, 10 am
- To: Friday 20 November 2015, 11 pm
- Location: CHR3706, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
This event is for Social Sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with Social Sciences students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extra curricula activities to complement your studies and future career.
Guiding your reader - Signposting and Citation
A session on citation and signposting through your work to make it easy for your reader to navigate through your work.
What you need to check before attending the event:
- Are you studying Psychology with Sociology and / or a Criminology module as part of BA Health and Social Care course? If so, you will need to check your module learning rooms to see if your lectures are still taking place.
- Are you studying on the BA (Hons) Criminology; BA (Hons) Social Work; BSc (Hons) Psychology; BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology; or BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology? You will still have scheduled teaching, seminars or you will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend, but places are limited so we recommend that you book as soon as possible.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in unexpected staff absence.