Making best use of the NTU Student Dashboard
The NTU Student Dashboard provides students and staff with a range of potentially valuable information about how students are engaging with their subject.
- From: Wednesday 25 November 2015, 2 pm
- To: Wednesday 25 November 2015, 4 pm
- Location: NEW IT5A, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
The NTU Student Dashboard provides students and staff with a range of potentially valuable information about how students are engaging with their subject. This session will:
- focus on the rationale for developing the Dashboard
- share student and staff feedback
- explore how staff can use it
- map out where NTU plans to go next.
Presented by Ed Foster, Student Engagement Manager, CADQ, staff will have the chance to use the Dashboard and feed into the next stage of the product development process.
Starting at 2 pm, this two-hour session will provide a mixture of presentation, hands-on Dashboard use, and opportunities for discussion and problem solving.
To book your free place
Spaces are strictly limited for this workshop, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.