Park Life – Finding Space for Reflection in the City – ACE (Alternative Curriculum Events) Week
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
- From: Friday 20 November 2015, 10 am
- To: Friday 20 November 2015, 12 pm
- Location: Newton steps, Newton building, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham,
This event is for Social Sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- Explore your chosen subject through a range of activities.
- Debate topics relevant to your subject with Social Sciences students from other courses and years.
- Engage with a range of extra curricula activities to complement your studies and future career.
Park Life – Finding Space for Reflection in the City
This is a great opportunity to take a walking tour of Wollaton Park, followed by a refreshment break. The tour will involve:
- Looking at the history of Wollaton Park.
- An exploration of the urban wildlife.
- A sociable refreshment break.
What you need to check before attending the event:
- Are you studying Psychology with Sociology and/or a Criminology module as part of BA Health and Social Care course? If so, you will need to check your module learning rooms to see if your lectures are still taking place.
- Are you studying on the BA (Hons) Criminology; BA (Hons) Social Work, BSc (Hons) Psychology; BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology; or BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology? You will still have scheduled teaching, seminars or you will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend but places are limited so we recommend you book as soon as possible.
Please click on the Add to basket button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Helen Reed for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in unexpected staff absence.