School of Arts and Humanities Postgraduate Open Event
The School open event will provide you with the perfect opportunity to get a taste of what it's like to study one of our postgraduate and professional courses. You will be able to:
- discuss your options and career opportunities with the relevant Course Leader
- find out more on fees and funding opportunities.
- From: Wednesday 11 November 2015, 4 pm
- To: Wednesday 11 November 2015, 6.30 pm
- Location: Clifton campus, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Drop in any time between 4 pm - 6.30 pm to find out more.
Make the most of your evening
The open event is flexible and the structure of it is up to you. It is intended to be a drop-in session, so please feel free to pop by at a time between 4 pm and 6.30 pm that suits you. We will be running a series of talks and the details of these will be confirmed nearer the time. Course specific stands will be available on the day where you will have an opportunity to speak to academic staff and ask any questions you might have.
Come along and learn more about the following courses.
- MA Media and Globalisation
- MA Creative Writing
- MRes English Literary Research
- MA International Development
- MA Human Security and Environmental Change
- MA History
- MA/ PGDip/ PGCert Museum and Heritage Management
- MA English Language Teaching
MA (by research)
Research degrees in Arts and Humanities
For further information about the event please contact us by email or book your place now.