Upcycling Rags to Rugs – ACE (Alternative Curriculum Events) Week
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
- From: Friday 20 November 2015, 1 pm
- To: Friday 20 November 2015, 4 pm
- Location: CHR 2702, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
This event is for Social Sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with Social Sciences students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extra curricula activities to complement your studies and future career.
Upcycling Rags to Rugs
Collaborate with others to design and make a rag rug. Learn a traditional craft using upcycled materials and improve your team working skills.
All materials are provided. But if you have any items of unwanted, clean, cotton clothes you would like to incorporate please bring them along.
What you need to check before attending the event:
- Are you studying Psychology with Sociology and/or a Criminology module as part of BA Health and Social Care course? If so, you will need to check your module learning rooms to see if your lectures are still taking place.
- Are you studying on the BA (Hons) Criminology; BA (Hons) Social Work, BSc (Hons) Psychology; BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology; or BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology? You will still have scheduled teaching, seminars or you will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Lisa Wardle for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in unexpected staff absence.