Working in International Institutions Talk – ACE (Alternative Curriculum Events) Week
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences students only.
- From: Monday 16 November 2015, 11 am
- To: Monday 16 November 2015, 1 pm
- Location: CHR1706, Chaucer building, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 5LT
This event is for Social Sciences students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- Explore your chosen subject through a range of activities.
- Debate topics relevant to your subject with Social Sciences students from other courses and years.
- Engage with a range of extra curricula activities to complement your studies and future career.
Working in International Institutions Talk
Come along to a talk by former NTU student Ioana Lung, who has worked for the European Parliament and various Brussels based consultancies, before taking a top job with a leading Brussels Think Tank - the Wilfred Martens Foundation. Ioana will be speaking about what it is like to work for an international institution.
What you need to check before attending the event:
- Are you studying Psychology with Sociology and/or a Criminology module as part of BA Health and Social Care course? If so, you will need to check your module learning rooms to see if your lectures are still taking place.
- Are you studying on the BA (Hons) Criminology; BA (Hons) Social Work, BSc (Hons) Psychology; BSc (Hons) Psychology with Sociology; or BSc (Hons) Psychology with Criminology? You will still have scheduled teaching, seminars or you will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Dr Mike O’Neill for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event in unexpected staff absence.