ARES Veterinary Nursing CPD event
A two-day continuing professional development (CPD) event for NTU veterinary nursing students and external qualified veterinary nurses.
- From: Saturday 12 December 2015, 12 am
- To: Sunday 13 December 2015, 12 am
- Location: Animal Unit and Veterinary Nursing Centre, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Download this event to your calendar
Join us for a series of lectures and talks on a variety of veterinary nursing CPD topics. The event is open to NTU veterinary nursing students and external qualified veterinary nurses.
Tickets are just £10 for the full two-day programme and can be purchased online.
Saturday 12 December
- 10 am - 11 am Airway Management - Dawn Sheppard
- 11.15 am - 12.15 pm Airway Management - Dawn Sheppard
- 1 pm - 2 pm Quality of Life and Arthritis in Dogs - Zoe Belshaw
- 2.15 pm - 3.15pm Evidence-Based Veterinary Medicine - Marnie Brennan
- 3.30 pm - 4.30 pm BVNA Past, Present and Future - Samantha Morgan
Sunday 13 December
- 10 am - 11 am Managing in the Workplace - Grainne Freeman
- 11.15 am - 12.15 pm Understanding and applying normal canine behaviour to husbandry and handling in the veterinary practice - Stephanie Hedges
- 1 pm - 2 pm Feline Ethology and its application to husbandry in practice - Ellena Hinson
- 2.15 pm - 3.15 pm Emergency and Critical Care (Case studies) - Rachael Marshall
- 3.30 pm - 4.30 pm Exotics handling, triage and common ailments - Sarah Pellet and Kirsty Smith