Art and Design Research Seminar Series
Fashion Image and Reality
As part of the Art and Design Research Seminar Series, Professor Tony Kent will be leading a research seminar on Fashion Image and Reality.
- From: Wednesday 9 December 2015, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 9 December 2015, 12 am
- Location: 015, Djanogly International Centre (DICE), Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Clarendon Street, Nottingham, NG1 5JD
- Download this event to your calendar
The seminar will explore the convergence between digital and physical worlds of fashion: how the online environment is integrated into the physical world of fashion stores. The second, related task is to examine fashion imagery in more detail – the imagery and the dissemination of fashion from consumer, designer, and media perspectives. There will three short presentations during the seminar.
- Professor Tony Kent - Reconceptualising the fashion store
- Yvonne Trew and Kevin Hunt - Feeding Fashion Energy: New Pathways for Fashion Education. The Fashion Rhizome: An Alternative View of Fashion History & Education.
- Patrick Lonergan - Phantasmagoria: A Narrative Exploration of the Show as Spectacle
For any enquiries please contact ADB Research Team by email or telephone +44 (0)115 848 2301.