Making best use of the NTU Student Dashboard
The NTU Student Dashboard provides students and staff with a range of potentially valuable information about how students are engaging with their subject.
- From: Wednesday 2 December 2015, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 2 December 2015, 12 am
- Location: BRM TL1, Bramley, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Booking deadline: Monday 30 November 2015, 12.00 am
The NTU Student Dashboard provides students and staff with a range of potentially valuable information about how students are engaging with their subject. This session will:
- focus on the rationale for developing the Dashboard
- share student and staff feedback
- explore how staff can use it
- map out where NTU plans to go next.
Co-presented by Ed Foster, Student Engagement Manager, CADQ, and Claire Sharpe and Chris Royle from the School of Animal, Rural and Environmental Sciences, staff will have the chance to use the Dashboard and feed into the next stage of the product development process.
Starting at 2.30 pm, this session will provide a mixture of presentation, hands-on Dashboard use, and opportunities for discussion and problem solving.
To book your free place, please click on the Add to Basket button to the right and complete the short online booking process.
Spaces are strictly limited for this workshop, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.