Primary Partnership event: BA Year Two - Moderation with CPD
Choose from Mastery in Mathematics, or Computing
This event is specific to the stage of the trainee you will be working with as a school tutor – i.e, BA Year Two trainees.
- From: Tuesday 26 January 2016, 1.15 pm
- To: Tuesday 26 January 2016, 4.30 pm
- Location: Room 005, Ada Byron King building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
The events are an essential part of the Quality Assurance process, and enable school colleagues, working with tutors from other schools and members of the University team, to complete a moderation of their trainees' files and their practice. This informs both target setting and their assessment of the trainee.
NQTs who wish to book onto the CPD session on this date, please email us with your details.
Please ensure you reserve a place on your preferred CPD session. See the Booking tab for details.
The moderation session is not suitable for NQTs. If you are an NQT please arrive in time for the CPD session.
|1.30 pm - 3 pm||Moderation session|
|3 pm - 4.30 pm||CPD session|
Please ensure you reserve a place on your preferred CPD session. See the Booking tab for details
This event is suitable for tutors, staff and mentors from NTU partnership schools.
Tutors, staff and mentors
Once you have booked your place, click the relevant link below to send an email reserving your preferred CPD session. Please add your name to the body of the email:
Please do not book using the online booking form. Email us for details and how to book your CPD session.
Free parking is available on the Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
Due to road works on the A453 (J24 from the M1) we suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.