ACE Week - Should we re-introduce the death penalty?
This event is part of the School of Social Sciences' ACE week and open to School of Social Sciences undergraduate students only.
This event involves a screening of the film Pierrepoint: The Last Hangman followed by a discussion of whether we should re-introduce the death penalty to the UK.
- From: Tuesday 2 February 2016, 10 am
- To: Tuesday 2 February 2016, 12 pm
- Location: Newton LT6, Newton building, Main Entrance, Nottingham Trent University, City Campus, Goldsmith Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
This event is for Social Sciences undergraduate students as part of ACE Week, which is your chance to:
- explore your chosen subject through a range of activities
- debate topics relevant to your subject with Social Sciences students from other courses and years
- engage with a range of extracurricular activities to complement your studies and future career.
Should we re-introduce the death penalty?
This event involves a screening of the film Pierrepoint: The Last Hangman followed by a discussion of whether we should re-introduce the death penalty in the UK.
What you need to check before attending the event
- Are you studying on BA (Hons) Social Work? You will still have scheduled teaching, seminars or will be on placement. You are very welcome to attend our ACE Week events that do not clash with your scheduled teaching.
Want to join the conversation about ACE Week? Use #aceweek
This event is free to attend but places are limited so we recommend you book your place as soon as possible.
Please click on the Add to basket button above and complete the short online booking process to reserve your place.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Sam Poyser for more information.
The School of Social Sciences reserves the right to postpone or cancel this event should any unexpected staff absences arise.