Primary Partnership event: New School Tutors
This event is for school tutors who are new to the role, or for colleagues who did not work with NTU last year and are unfamiliar with the new roles. Introduced in 2014/15.
- From: Wednesday 24 February 2016, 1.30 pm
- To: Wednesday 24 February 2016, 4 pm
- Location: 015, Ada Byron King building, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton Campus, Clifton Lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS
Each training event provides clear guidance on the responsibilities of the role, and introduces the processes and pro-formas that underpin placements. For school colleagues who are also the school coordinators, the schedule offers two full-day options.
This event is suitable for tutors, staff, and mentors from NTU partnership schools.
Free parking is available on Clifton campus.
Travelling by car?
For complete road directions from anywhere in the UK, get directions to NTU. The Clifton campus postcode NG11 8NS.
- From the South: Exit the M1 at Junction 24 and follow the A453 towards the city. Clifton campus is on the left-hand side approximately seven miles from the motorway.
- From the A60 North: Leave the A60 at A6514 and follow the Ring Road for approximately eight miles. Keep in the right-hand lane as the road splits in two and follow the road under the overpass, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A60 South: Join the A52 and exit at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
- From the A52: Leave the A52 at A453, signposted M1 South. Go straight ahead at the roundabout and Clifton campus is on your right-hand side.
Travelling by bus? (outside of term time)
Please use bus service no. 1. More details and a timetable are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.
Travelling by bus? (in term time)
Please use bus service Go 2 Uni 4 to the Clifton campus, or no.1 to Clifton Lane. More details and timetables are available from the Nottingham City Transport website.