Success for All: Understanding Disparities in Progression and Attainment
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector and at NTU that aims to understand and address disparities in student progression and attainment. It will focus in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation.
- From: Wednesday 3 February 2016, 12 am
- To: Wednesday 3 February 2016, 12 am
- Location: BRM TG1, Bramley, Nottingham Trent University, Brackenhurst Campus, Southwell, Nottinghamshire, NG25 0QF
- Booking deadline: Wednesday 1 February 2017, 12.00 am
This workshop provides an overview of current work across the sector which aims to understand disparities in student progression and attainment. It focuses in particular on gender, ethnicity and widening participation and provides an introduction to:
- sector patterns of student progression and attainment including multiple identities and differences between ethnicity groups
- current sector understanding of the causes of the disparities in student progression and attainment
- work that is currently taking place across the University to raise progression and attainment for all students.
For further information about work within the University that is taking place to address disparities please visit the Narrowing the Progression and Attainment Gap SharePoint site.
To book your free place, please click on the Add to Basket button to the right and complete the short online booking process.
Spaces are strictly limited for this workshop, and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.